How to Change My Delta Air Lines Flight Booking?

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
marshmichel426
Контактная информация:

How to Change My Delta Air Lines Flight Booking?

Сообщение marshmichel426 » 20 июл 2022, 10:29

First, find the confirmation number in your booking email and enter it on Delta.com to retrieve your reservation. Alternatively, select the trip you want to Changeby visiting the "My Trips" section of your Delta SkyMiles account.

Then click the red "Edit Flight" icon located in the upper-right corner.
The screen will then give you the choice to modify or cancel your flight. Choose "Start flight change" from the drop-down menu.
You must choose the checkbox next to the flight or flights you want to change in order for this screen change option to display all flights contained in a single ticket.
To go to the following page, click "Find new flights."

You can choose the trip you want to modify at this point, and the money you paid for the original ticket will be added to the cost of the new ticket. At this point, all of your new travel options will be displayed. You will either receive a refund or an eCredit for the fare difference if you pay the balance as usual, depending on the type of ticket you initially purchased.
Read also : Alaska flight change | Allegiant flight Change

Вернуться в «Первый форум»